- I used to be a student, can I register at the student rate? No. You will be required to provide proof of current enrollment at packet pick up.
- Is there a time limit for the race? The trail remains open to the public until dusk, but all race support functions will cease at 3 PM, 7 hours after the start of the full marathon.
- Is the course fast? The course is smooth and follows a very gentle grade. Some of the lesser-used parts are mostly covered with grass, which is mowed. The course half marathon record of 1:16:51 was set at the 2017 race. All of which is to say that a PR is definitely not out of the question.
- Can I register the day of the race? No, there will be no race day registration. Online registration will remain open through 7 pm October 26, but if you wait until the last minute you may not receive a t-shirt, and your name may not make it into the timing system.
- Can I mail my registration or pay at packet pick-up? No, registrations will be accepted only online through Active.com
- Can I receive a refund or transfer if something comes up and I can’t run? No. We are sorry that we will not be able to offer refunds or transfers for any reason. You should purchase insurance through Active if you want to be able to get a refund due to injury
- Will the race be cancelled if it rains? No. As long as there is not lightning the race will proceed as scheduled. In the event of severe and unsafe weather, the race may be postponed a short amount of time, or cancelled.